The Listings Resource Guide started in 1989, and continues in its 22nd edition today. This is a benefit project of the Gay Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati, and is produced by local vendors and volunteers. ALL book profits go to the Gay Chamber.
Benefits to Advertisers
- Reliable circulation of 10,000 copies
- 12 months of circulation — many opportunities for your customers to find your business
- A beautiful, full-color, professional book — which helps customers trust your business or product
- FREE online web listing — ads on TheListingsGuide.com
- April 9th – Early Bird 10% off deadline ends
- April 30th – FINAL Deadline for Art & Payment
- June 29th – Cinti Pride weekend is Book Release
The Listings Guide manager & designer is Brian Heim, of Brian Heim Designs. Brian is new to the Listings this year, but has managed many similar projects for the GLBT community. His design work has been as prolific as it has been prominent!
Diana Martens is sales manager for the Listings. This is her second year in leading sales for the Listings Diana brings MUCH sales experience to the Listings, as well as her warm, professional phone presence, and her thoughtful ability to follow-though and help advertisers any way she can.